Author Topic: How did everyone feel when  (Read 8450 times)

Offline jorge kluney

Re: How did everyone feel when
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2007, 03:37:08 PM »
You're pretty good.!!!

The War of the Roses trick is when Kathleen Turner squeezed Mike Douglas's character between her legs when he tried fooling around with her.  In the movie Turner's character is an ex-gymnast.

My wife is pretty tall and an ex-soccer play (not pro)....
One time we were grapplin' around after a silly argument (fun grappling.... not 'I'LL KILL YOU grapplin').... I used my upper body and knew I was stronger.  Then she got her legs around my rib cage and practically cracked a rib of mine.  It hurt so COT damn bad.
So she got her way.  I never even expected the legs.

Offline EastCoastHoney

« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2007, 01:16:39 PM »
Nice!!!  Mad props to all the strong, kick-ass ladies out there.  I would probably never try that move with my boyfriend...he is too strong and would probably kick my a$$.   I know I can't get him physically, so I stick it to him verbally  :-D.

Offline jorge kluney

« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2007, 07:20:32 AM »
She's insanely strong with those (cool at times... not at other times).

One of my friends, after my rib injury, was making fun of me and said that it wouldn't hurt him.  That weekend she did it to him and he let out a yelp and was tapping out like a maniac.... just pounding his hand on the floor.

Offline petenicelover

« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2009, 11:17:09 AM »
wow qreat topic as a black female it doesnt bother me but i know it will bother other people because when we listen to 3rd bass we take it as they are talkinq riqht to us. I love pete nice with all my heart but i think he miqht have supprised a few fans but then aqain he's usinq freedom of speech so this is a debate alot of pros and cons.

Offline jorge kluney

« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2015, 08:02:30 PM »
Eastcoasthoney, go fuck yourself.... You ignorant bish